We make tomorrow different today!
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you? Want to help lead the energy transformation to a more sustainable future? Then come join us!
In Denmark, we are proud of being a global competence centre within gearing of electrical equipment and systems for offshore wind farms. By joining us you will become part of a team of 20 passionate Project Managers and Engineers.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU!
- Degree in electrical engineering, automation or similar combined with 5+ years of experience in designing, engineering, testing and commissioning RTUs, substation controllers and HMIs for high and medium voltage switchgear projects as well as integrating with substation protection and measuring systems, SCADAs and Control Centres.
- Broad knowledge in Substation Control Systems (SCS), preferably from SIEMENS SICAM product family. Additional knowledge in other vendors devices and software tools is a plus e.g., Zenon.
- Thorough understanding of interfaces and data flows within substations as well as proficiency in signal management and automation logics.
- Extensive knowledge in communication protocols in substation automation, especially IEC61850, IEC60870-5-101 and IEC60870-5-104.
- Knowledge of cyber security applied in RTUs and SCS according to IEC62443.
- Project and customer oriented combined with strong written and oral communication skills for co-working with technical as well as non-technical colleagues and stakeholders.
- Proven supplier management skills.
You will lead and manage the SCS scope for substations within offshore wind and energy transmission projects, with focusing on offshore substations. That means you will be involved from the bidding process, all the way through the project execution until the warranty is concluded and the project is handed over on to service. You will often be the SCS technical project manager for more than one project simultaneously. Besides the project team, you will have a close collaboration with our sales department, procurement function as well as our international business unit.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Develop SCS solutions and manage the SCS scope within the sales phase, including coordination with other members of the sales team, suppliers, and customers.
- Creation and management of architectures, signals lists, technical specifications, functional descriptions, list of devices and manuals among others.
- Provide technical input and support to Procurement team within the selection and onboarding process of suppliers.
- Work proactively in close cooperation with overall project managers as well as other technical project managers and specialists, i.e., network, IT system and Cybersecurity.
- Lead and manage suppliers in the execution of SCS project scope in compliance with Employer’s Requirements, assigned project budget and time frame.
- Execute thorough QA of suppliers’ projects deliverables.
An attractive working environment
- We offer you an exciting career with great responsibility, where you can bring experience and expertise into play.
- Great influence on your workday.
- A job in the leading company in the industry.
Your development is important to us! Therefore, we offer training and education to strengthen your opportunities. We work in an international, forward-thinking environment with an informal tone of communication and focus on a good work-life balance.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
We are an innovative workplace, who believes that our knowledge is the foundation to build our future on. We engage in partnerships with our customers to deliver sustainable solutions. Our success is made from innovative and proficient colleagues with a great drive and passion for their work.
Siemens Energy is part of the Siemens group. We develop, sell, and deliver products and solutions to power, oil, gas, water and heating supply and have influenced the market ever since our beginning. The gathered knowhow is built into the solutions we deliver today, and we offer everything in the field efficiency and safety, all the way from the power plant to the end-customer. We are a world leader in sustainable energy that benefits both the environment and the user. We are around 90 colleagues in the Danish company and 91,000 all over the world. Read more at www.siemens-energy.com
Be energised. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fuelled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energise society. All of society.
Want to join us?
Please send us CV and application as soon as possible. Interview will take place on a continuous basis. For further information about the position, please contact email@example.com
Company: Siemens Energy A/S
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time