LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- The selected institution must be a locally recognised higher education institution.
- Unemployed South African citizen between 18 – 25 years.
- The student should not be receiving any other funding e.g., National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) funding.
- Completed Matric /Grade 12.
- A minimum academic average of 65% in the year that you are applying for the bursary i.e. in grade 12 or university level.
- A Siemens Energy study bursary contract must be signed.
- Proof of acceptance by the training institution is required before a bursary can be awarded.
- Results to be submitted within timeframe of completion.
- The following expenses will be covered by the bursary programme: registration fees, tuition, examination fees, prescribed books, accommodation in residence and meals (if applicable).
- Electrical Engineering (BEng / BSc)
- Electronic Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Industrial Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- BSc IT
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng/BSc)
- B. Tech Equivalent (Engineering Technologists) • Diplomas where applicable • (Digitalization, Automation, Software Development, Data Analytics and Machine Learning)
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Urbanization, scarce resources, and climate change: Wherever we look, global challenges are spurring a demand for increasingly efficient power generation products, solutions, and services. Trends like digitalization open up a variety of opportunities within the energy business. Harness the potential of change. Gain competitive advantages – with the help of our in-depth expertise and state-of-the-art products and services. With these, we are helping our customers to successfully meet their challenges. Whether we’re talking about conventional or renewable energy: We know every market environment and their particular economic and ecological requirements. Put your trust in forward-thinking power generation from Siemens Energy – worldwide.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Energy (Pty) Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time