Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Overall 8+ years of relevant industry experience in Tech/IT industry, research or consulting
- Must have 4+ years of experience in delivery management,
- Exposure on project financials and stakeholder management
- Extensive experience in delivering/deploying applications preferably using low code platforms i.e. Mendix
- Strong work experience on technologies like JAVA/J2EE (ORM-JPA/Hibernate/Spring, Spring Boot), Cloud native web application development, DevOps, Micro services,
- Expert in product backlog management focusing on discovering the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommending alternative technical and business approaches, and leading engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Strong knowledge and working experience in ITIL practices like Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management etc.
- Expose to Containerization products, Kubernetes
- Proven record to lead multi-functional global delivery teams through influence versus direct management
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, conflict resolution skills, attention to detail and negotiating skiils.
- Managing and promoting strategic low code platform-Mendix in Siemens Energy and DevOps team.
- Establishing governance model, delivery model for center of practice.
- Create and maintain strong operational relationships with internal and external partners and other key stakeholders.
- Delivery assurance meeting quality, time and cost dimensions
- Financial planning for platform operations including License & Infrastructure cost, manpower cost and implementation projects.
- Leading the team of highly skilled developers working from different priorities and geographic locations.
- Managing the end-to-end delivery, progress reporting, risk assessment and mitigation, ensuring successful delivery.
- Help customers and the teams make trade-off decisions by considering all of the data including business goals, technical platform strategy, customer experience and maintainability.
Let’s Talk About Us
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
The global unit Information Technology (SE IT) has the company-wide responsibility for Siemens Energy’s internal IT. SE IT owns the global IT eco-system to scale digitalization, leverages innovative IT solutions and turns data into sustainable business value. It aims at providing a high-performance and cost-effective information and telecommunications landscape that is oriented toward business and market requirements considering people, data and business processes.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time