Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized. A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. www.siemens-energy.com.
Your new role as a Team leader (m/f/d) in the construction of active parts for the main groups core, winding and wiring at the Linz location – challenging and future-oriented.
What part will you play?
- Disciplinary and technical management responsibility for 10 employees
- You are the technical and organizational contact for other departments in the company
- Technical clarification with suppliers at home and abroad
- Coordination of engineering activities in your team
What you need to make real what matters.
- Higher Education with a major in electrical and/or mechanical engineering
- A rich expertise in 2D Catia + 3D PRO-E/Creo
- Proven transformer engineering and project experience are an advantage
- The ability to advance technical tasks up to a solution and to implement them
- Very good English skills and basic German skills are an asset
- You are a self-organized, analytical and intrinsically driven person, your working method is quality oriented
- Broad knowledge of MS Office
What else do I need to know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 46.650,-. An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens Energy as an international company offers additional social benefits.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Austria GmbH, Transformers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time