Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized. A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. www.siemens-energy.com.
Your new role as a Proposal Engineering Expert (m/f/d) in Linz – challenging and future-oriented.
What part will you play?
- Preparation of technical offers for international transformer projects
- Intensive, proactive, and sustainable technical consultancy activities for the customer
- Electrical transformer design including optimization and differentiation from the competition
- Cooperation with procurement and suppliers to obtain compontent quotations
- Preparation of the offer documentation for the end customer
- Creation of the indefinite dimension drawing and the technical calculation
What you need to make real what matters.
- Higher Education with a major in electrical and/or mechanical engineering
- Relevant specialist knowledge or several years of experience in the field of transformers
- Based on your experience, you are able to identify and evaluate technical risks
- Very good English skills and basic German skills are an asset
- Broad knowledge of MS Office
- Analytical, independent, and customer-oriented way of working
What else do I need to know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 46.641,14,-. An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens Energy as an international company offers additional social benefits.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy Austria GmbH, Transformers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time